Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Layout with Guest Designer Mona Pendleton

Hi there! Today I have another project to share as a guest designer for Gina's Designs. In case you missed my post from last week HERE, every Wednesday during the month of October, I am honored and grateful to have been invited to join along as a guest designer on the Gina's Designs blog showcasing some of her amazing chipboard products that may be found in the Gina's Designs online store.

Today I have a layout to share featuring a photo of dear Meredith along with my sweet boy Griffin surrounded with a variety of beautiful chipboard designs including: Mini Flourishes Bella, Words and Phrases 2, Flourished Circle Frames Large:

I wanted to make the chipboard designs pop, so I applied vintage cream embossing enamel to all the Mini Flourishes Bella and the Flourished Circle Large Frame:





and black embossing enamel to Words and Phrases 2 title "Sweet":


Many thanks for stopping by! Thanks so much for stopping by! Please be sure to visit the Gina's Designs blog for some outstanding creative inspiration and if you are looking to add some great quality chipboard designs to your craft stash, please be sure to visit the Gina's Designs store. Be Sweet ;)

1 comment:

  1. Mona, your layout is simply stunning! I love the palette and chipboard you chose- beautiful!
    Jackie ")

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...