Saturday, October 17, 2015

Flourish Cards

Hello to you all. Shanna here with some cards to share!
I really wanted to play with some flourishes! I used two small ones and there are also large ones in the store as well.


So for my first card I used the heart doily from the Cardstock Doily Set Intricates and the Layered Flourish Chloe - Small.



For the second card I used another Cardstock Doily Set Intricates and the Layered Flourish Renata - Small.



The chipboard got a coat of gesso and then I the top part of the flourish I went over with chalk ink for a soft pastel look. I cut out the hello with my cut machine and finished the cards off with flowers. 

Making quick fun cards with my chipboard pieces is really fun and a great touch to give to anyone. 

Items Used:

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous cards, Shanna. I love flourishes, and I also love the doilies, too. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love those flourishes!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...