Monday, October 26, 2015

DREAM - Word Art by Lynne

Hello there and happy Monday! Yeah I know, a lot of people think those two words don't belong together, but as long as you have a dream in your heart, every day can have at least a little bit of "happy" in it! I created this piece with word art by Gina to remind me of that on days when I need a little boost.


After painting the edges of the piece, I covered each letter with patterned paper from the beautiful Prima Royal Menagerie collection and then sanded the edges with Sandits before inking them. The base was also covered with coordinating paper.

The sand dollar from Gina's Beach Shape Set was covered with homemade texture paste (I spread it with my finger to keep it from going into the cutout parts-I love to get myself messy!) and the starfish was spread with sand paste made up of sand, white glue and acrylic paint.
 

I added tulle to the base behind the word to showcase the paper butterflies which were attached to  pearl sprays. The dragonfly and shells are Prima resin pieces which were dry-brushed with acrylic paint. Some ribbon roses and pearls completed the project.

Thanks so much for stopping by and I hang onto your dreams. My wish for you is that all the very best ones come true!

Gina's Products Used

Other Products Used
Prima Royal Menagerie papers
Prima resin pieces
Kaisercraft Enchanted Garden paper (butterflies)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...