Saturday, October 24, 2015

Bright Artist Trading Block

Hey all you lovelies out there. Shanna here today with a little inspiration. I know everyone is so excited to share Halloween projects, however I just wanted to do something bright and colorful! (Weird I know!)

So I grabbed my last Artist Trading Block (ATB) and got to creating. 


I used watercolor paper and did some stamping and inking and stenciling. Once my papers were ready I covered my block. 


Then I continued decorating it. I inked the cardstock doily with Distress Ink and used Distress Paints on the knob, feet, and a Punchelement. Stacking each on each other. I love the contrast of bright colors. 


The feet are dowel ends you can get at any craft store. 


Then for the final piece to make the ATB pop out, I colored the bird with some distress paint and added a Tim Holtz small chat on the front which I thought was befitting of the ATB.


I do so hope you enjoyed my little creation. Make sure you keep coming back for more design team inspiration!

Gina's Designs Products

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...