Saturday, September 12, 2015

Frightfully Sweet Book Box

Hello to all you amazing crafters out there.
I altered a Book Box in the spirit of Halloween.
Have they started putting out the Halloween stuff around you yet? They have here! My kids went bonkers seeing pumpkins out.


So I used a small book box so that I would work with some 6x6 papers from the New Graphic 45 line. I pulled out this cute new skeleton from the Skeleton Shape Set.


I used the Stackable Labels to add a title to the box. Painted them with some Distress Paints and smudged a little Black Soot Distress Ink too make the colors darker.


The skeleton was painted with just plain gesso. Of course skeletons are never just white though.


So grab some new spooky shape sets and create along with us.

Gina's Designs Items Used:


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...