Saturday, August 29, 2015

Tree of Life

Hello to all you out there. 
I just was thrilled when Gina made some larger pieces in the store smaller for me.
Like Tree 3, which is what I used on this 6x6 canvas panel.
I started with some paper bits on the panel then gessoed everything, including the chipboard pieces. 
Then I glued everything down. then added color. I used various sprays in shades of blue and teal. Then I grabbed my Cedarwood Twinkling H20 and painted the cheesecloth and the tree so it was a good dark brown. 
I love the chipboard words because you can add them to anything.  Like this panel! 

I wiped off the color from the word so it was bright white and stood off the panel. 

I added some Tim Holtz words to the panel to give it a saying. I just love his chit chat words and sentences.  You can truly add chipboard to any project and I am glad I got the chance to inspire you all today. Have a great weekend!

Gina's Designs Used:
Tree 3 (downsized)

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...