Friday, August 21, 2015

"Timeless Memories" Folio by Kim C.

This week I have made a mini album or folio for a benefit for someone that lost their home to a very major fire.  I used the tutorial from My Sisters Scrapper on youtube.  This was very quick to make.  I love the way it came out.


The front cover I used words from Words & Phrases #1 which I painted with snowtex to give them some dimension.  I cut a clock from Skeleton Clocks Set; half was used on the cover and the other half on the inside.  I used snowtex on them and then I used distress ink on it also.  I added flowers and twine from my stash.  I also added dew drops from The Robin's Nest.


I then used a key and keyhole from the Keys & Plates set.  I used snowtex on them, then I used distress inks to give them an aged look.  I used on the edge of the folio hinges from the Hinges Set.  Again I used snowtex and distress inks to give them an aged look.


The inside of the folio will hold 15 photos in the waterfall section.  On the opposite side is a pocket with tags with the other half of the skeleton clock. Flowers and twine from my stash. were also added.



I hope you like what I have created this week.
Thanks for stopping!!
Kim :)

Gina's Designs Items Used:

The Robin's Nest Item Used:
Dew Drops

Other Items Used:
Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
Twine
Stamins
Distress Inks: Vintage Photo/Black Soot
Bo Bunny Paper: Timepiece Collection
Snowtex

5 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...