Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Time Flies Steampunk Plaque Featuring The Robin's Nest Papers

Hi everyone! Amylove here stepping out of my comfort zone with a steampunk theme. I was inspired by picturing these amazing wings behind this little plaque I had laying around, and they worked well together!

This month Gina's Designs is cross promoting with The Robin's Nest and I have used some of there awesome papers on my hot air balloon, hat and the little bow at the base of the balloon.

 
I embossed the wings with some Stampendous Shabby White embossing powder.
 





I enjoyed the process of this piece and will soon be making more Steampunk themed creations!! If you would like to see a video on how I created this, please follow this link to my tutorial:


Products used:

Gina's Designs

Other products
black gesso
copper paint
embossing powder
eye hooks
chain
Lindy's Stamp Gang Sprays
Distress ink
Stickles




7 comments:

  1. Pretty Plaque, I'd proudly put it on one of my walls. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty Plaque, I'd proudly put it on one of my walls. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really is a cool project, Amy. I love steampunk!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara! I have not done much Steampunk, but every time I do, I love it!

      Delete
  4. Very cool plaque Amy!! I 'm a steampunk fan as well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jackie! It's funny, I always considered myself more of shabby chic girl.....but I am really getting into Steampunk lately!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...