Friday, August 7, 2015

Tall Garden Cottage Tutorial

This month I have a pretty big tutorial to share.
There are loads of steps and it'll take some time to complete (especially when you factor in drying time), but I think it's worth it.
Created from Gina's 3 Story House, you could customize the contents to your own whims and tastes. Filled with little mementos, keepsakes and small photos it would make a wonderful gift for someone special.

Mine isn't quite so sentimental and will be home to little gnome and elf figures and collectibles :)


Don't feel rushed with this project. Enjoy the process of making it 'just-so' and the challenge of filling it with lovely little bits and bobs.




You can find the full video tutorial HERE. If you have any questions or are unclear about anything, don't hesitate to ask.

Gina's Supply List:

Other Supplies:
White Tacky Glue
Spackling (I used one that goes on pink and dries white)

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous make, Nichola, and a wonderful video tutorial, too! I want to make one of these myself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Barbara! I hope you do :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...