Tuesday, August 25, 2015

Once Upon A Time

Hi everyone! Amylove here with a fun project. I love these new crosses in Gina's store, and I am very excited about using them. So here is my take on it:





I like to take many pictures to try and convey the colors and textures. Click on the link below for the  tutorial on how I created this piece!

Here are the products I used:

Gina's Designs:

Other Products:
Gesso
Paint and Ink Sprays
Flat Canvas
eye hooks
chains
charms
rhinestones
E6000
Glossy accent
acrylic paint
Lion Head Knocker



5 comments:

  1. This is fabulous, Amy. I love each and every detail.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just finished watching your video. Such a fun process, I loved it! Gave you a thumbs up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amy- fabulous make!! I love it! Off to view your video! ")

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...