Tuesday, August 18, 2015

House of Roses Puzzle

Hi everyone!! Amylove here excited to share this project with you. Working on this puzzle reminded me of why I started crafting in the first place! It was such a joy to work on and I couldn't be happier with the outcome.












What a fantastical great time this was!! If you would like to see the process of how I altered the puzzle pieces, please follow this link to my video tutorial: Puzzle Tutorial

Items used:

Gina's Designs:

My Stash:
Lemoncraft- House of Roses paper
Mod Podge
Destress Ink
trims, bits, and bling

6 comments:

  1. What a great idea...I have wanted to do something like that with a puzzle I have now. After seeing yours you have given me so good ideas. Thank you.

    Great project!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this!! Love the papers and soft feel of it!! Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this!! Love the papers and soft feel of it!! Kim :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so feminine and very elegant. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...