Sunday, August 9, 2015

Gina's Designs and The Robins Nest Collaboration

Hello friends!  Welcome to Gina's Designs Laser Cuts Blog!  Debbie with you today sharing a layout I created using Gina's Design's Laser Cuts and The Robins Nest Saffron Sunrise Collection.

This layout is a special one of my grandparents when they were young and the products used on this layout are so perfect for a vintage layout.  I have a short video to go with this layout so I hope you'll check it out too.

To start this layout I created the background using The Robins Nest Saffron Sunshine Collection, modeling paste and stencils.  


You'll notice off to the side is Gina's Designs Deco Lattice Panel I. I used this piece as part of the background.


Next step is to cut 2 circles using the Deco Lattice Panel I as a guide for sizing your circles. After cutting your circles, cut the Deco Lattice Panel I in half.  


Time to Gesso your chipboard pieces.  I used the Curly Word: Always as my title for this layout and I also used some leftover pieces that wer part of the Deco Panel.  


After the gesso has dried, it's time to add some DecoArt Crackle Glaze to all your Gina's Designs Laser Cuts. Apply it generously and you'll get a great effect on your chipboard.


Time to paint!  I used Americana Acrylic paint by DecoArt for my color of choice, Marigold.  It coordinates well with the Robins's Nest Saffron Collection!


Allow the paint to dry and using VersaMark clear embossing ink, ink up all your chipboard pieces and emboss with embossing powder.  


Time to put your layout together!


I used Robins Nest Dew Dew Glue to adhere all my small pieces.  I added rub-ons and flowers and Robins Nest Diamond Drops to the small chipboard pieces.







I hope you enjoyed this layout and be sure to stop by Gina's Store and The Robins Nest!  You will find all these products in each store and don't be surprised to find so much more!!!

Thanks for stopping by Gina's Blog today!!

Debbie





2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...