Monday, August 17, 2015

Dreamin' by Barb



This month Gina's Designs is doing a cross promo with The Robin's Nest. It's always so exciting to try a new product! I was inspired by the dreamy look and colors of the Dew Drops that The Robin's Nest carries.

I began by using a stencil to create the background on canvas. I did this using sponges and ink as well as sprays. I just played until I got the rich layers I was shooting for.

For the buttons, I began with a layer of gesso and then coated them with all sorts of different things - ink, StazOn Studio Glaze, Gel Medium, rubber stamps, etc. Then I threaded bits 
of twine or ribbon through them and tied them off.


The key and plate and "dream" were coated with irRESISTibles. 


Gina's Designs Products Used

Other Products Used
Gesso
Acrylic paint
StazOn ink pads
StazOn Studio Glaze
Glitter
Judkins Diamond Glaze
Imagine Crafts irRESISTibles
Brilliance ink pads
Stencil Girl stencil

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...