Saturday, August 22, 2015

Create the Dream

Hello all you lovely crafters there. Shanna here with a different type of project. I think it is a first so be kind. I love it, but I am worried it might be too busy! 


My original plan was to create a glittery background however that changed. 
So I decided to glitter the chipboard. 



I used some glossy accents first to create some dimension with the glitter. 




Then I combined some shades of glitter which helped add some awesome sparkle. 



I layered random pieces of paper and added the phrase and embellished with flowers. I am thinking the flowers might be a bit much but I love it regardless. 


Thanks so much or stopping by today. Remember to come back daily for more inspiration!

Item Used:

1 comment:

  1. This is awesome, Shanna. I think the flowers give it balance, and it is just the right amount of "stuff". I love it too!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...