Saturday, August 1, 2015

August Nature Challenge For Gina's Designs Craft Group on Facebook

 
 
Hello fellow crafters! Gina here today to share with you our August monthly challenge for our Facebook Group.
 
This month we are celebrating nature, and the challenge is to use anything in nature, or nature inspired.
 
 
I used a cereal box for my background and gessoed it, then covered it with some of the Tim Holtz Wallflower paper.
 
 
For the window boxes I used some stick pin boxes from my stash and cut a rectangle and used some acetate for the windows. The boxes actually open and reveal some butterflies and birds inside.

 
I added some of my chipboard pieces as well, using the Honeycomb and Bee set.
 
I hope you will pop over to the Facebook Group and join in the fun!
 
Please check out our monthly challenges, Live YouTube Classes and of course all the fun and inspiration over on our Facebook Group!
 
Thanks for stopping by today!
 
Products Used
Wallflower Paper
 Mod Podge
 Honeycomb and Bees Medium
 Blue and green cardstock
 rocks
 K & Co Butterfly stickers
 Prima Resin Bird
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...