Tuesday, August 11, 2015

Altered Tin Featuring Robin's Nest Papers

Hi everyone! Amylove here sharing one of my favorite items to alter. I have been altering Altoid size tins for the last year and I truly enjoy them. I was excited to use these beautiful Robin's Nest papers and thought what an amazing contrast the black would be against these yellows.



 

              






                                      

If you would like to see the step by step process of this project, please follow this link to my video tutorial:    Altered Tin Process Video

Products used:

Gina's Designs:

Robin's Nest:

items from my stash:
Destress Ink
Glossy Accent
Fabritac
Embossing Powder
Black Chalk Paint
Stamps
Archival Ink
Lace Trim
Double Sided Tape
Tape Runner
Twine
Tin
Flowers

4 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...