Sunday, June 14, 2015

Vintage Trim Organizer

Hello friends, welcome to Gina's Designs Laser Cuts Blog!  Today I'm sharing a project with you that every scrap room needs.  It's not only a fun project to create but it's useful too.  If you've shopped around Gina's Shop, you would find many useful storage solutions for your scrap room.  The storage solution I'm sharing is the Trim Organizer that stores several laces and trims.  I chose to decorate with vintage papers to coordinate with my scrap room.
It comes with 12 cards/spools for your trims and fits into two slots in the trim organizer.
This is what it looks like before I covered it with patterned paper and lace trims.
It will require a little assembly but it's very easy to put together.  The notches simply fit together and all you will need to do is adhere them together.
After I adhered the patterned paper to the box and the cards/spools, I inked all the edges and added my trims to each card.  I also made stick pins in coordinating colors to match the lace.  I also added some sewing shapes such as a sewing machine, needles and thread, scissors from the Vintage Seamstress Shape set.  I simply inked them with chalk ink and adhered them to the cards.

To add a finishing touch I simply added a button.

Thanks for stopping by Gina's Blog today!  Make sure you pick up your own lace trimmer from Gina's store!  You will adore this project!!
Debbie

Gina's Designs Supplies Used

2 comments:

  1. You are right, Debbie. This is an awesome little storage helper, and you did a fantastic job making it look gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...