Monday, June 29, 2015

Vintage Poster by Barb Black


This is probably one of the easiest pieces I've ever done. Seriously. It took minutes.

I have a box of vintage poster stickers, from which I selected the one pictured here. I adhered it to heavy kraft cardstock. Then I stamped the harlequin pattern and added the dots.

For the bicycle and gears, I dabbed black craft ink all over them, 
coated them in black embossing powder, and heat set them.

Then I glued the bike and gears to the rest of the piece and I was done! 
I'll be putting this in a nice frame and sending it to a bicycle lover that I know.

Gina's Products Used


Other Products Used

Rubber stamp by Blockheads
irRESISTibles Tuxedo Black Pico Embellisher
Black craft ink
Black embossing powder

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...