Sunday, June 21, 2015

Spring Layout

Hello friends!  Welcome to Gina's Designs Blog! 
 Happy Fathers Day to all the Fathers out there!! 

Today I want to share a layout that I had so much fun creating.  With summer coming on,  I thought I'd share these beautiful blooms with you.  The Cottage Windows Large are the perfect accent for this layout. You can see the blooms peeking out of the window and it gives you the feeling of looking through the windows are your favorite summer flowers.

The Bird on a Swing Shape set is such a fun piece, I thought it would look realistic if it was hanging.  I used the Texture Sheet Fleur De Lis.  I used small pieces of it and created the hanger.


 I also added several pieces under the Cottage Window.

Directions for chipboard pieces:
Paint with copper colored acrylic paint and ink edges with chocolate chalk ink.  
Add DecoArt  rub to the outside of the pieces.
Add adhesive gems to pieces as shown.

Gina's Designs Products used:

Hope you'll give this a try!!  Thanks for stopping by Gina's Blog Today!!

Debbie


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...