Thursday, June 4, 2015

Pink Vintage Tags

Hi everyone! Melissa here with two tags for Gina's Designs. I found this size project fun to do. The tags made a great base for the layers of things I put under it, and top too. I added some pieces to hang off the bottom. I'll be putting this on a wall in my scraproom.     
I painted all the chipboard with gesso. I mixed perfect pearls with a tiny amount of water, and brushed it on the tags.
I applied glossy accents to the other chipboard that's white.
The wood medallions have a coat of gold lumieres on them.
I put fresh flowers, both from my yard and from a bouquet of pink roses, and baby's breath  under memory glass.   
                                                                   

Thanks for looking!

Gina's Products Used:
Graphic 45 Papers
Watercolor Paper
Canvas
Twinkling H20s
Winsor and Newton Watercolors
Perfect Pearls
Sizzix Decorative Strip Die, Butterfly Frenzy
Vintaj medallion
Crafters Workshop Stencil, Cherry Blossoms

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...