Saturday, June 6, 2015

Mixed Media "Believe" Tag by Kim C.

Welcome to this weeks project!
This is a 4 1/2 x 7 1/2 chipboard tag that I created.  I took a piece of the paper, ripped it, and then added distress ink to the edges to make it stand out.  The Mixed Media Fragments Set 2 was cut in half and placed on the edge of the tag at the top and the bottom.  I inked it with black distress ink, then used a dry brush and added gesso to make it stand out.
A clock stencil and modeling paste was used to give the tag some texture.  I then used my walnut ink spray for more dimension.  A resin oval frame was added to the top of some cheesecloth.  I added  flowers from my stash along with a gessoed clock charm.
I took one of the words from 10 Words Shape Set and gessoed it. An application of black distress ink along the edges completed the look.
Thanks for stopping and Happy Crafting!!
Kim :)

Gina's Designs Items Used:

Other items used:
My Minds Eye Paper
Distress Ink - Black Soot
Wild Orchid Crafts Flowers
Recollections Flowers
Paper Studio Resin Pieces
Word Pin 
Cheesecloth
Chipboard
Metal Charm 
Gesso

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous tag project, Kim! Love the textures you got on this!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barb! This came out way better then I had envisioned it!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...