Sunday, June 28, 2015

Keepsake Box - Every Picture Tells a Story

Hello everyone, Debbie with you this Sunday morning to share a keepsake box I decorated with several Gina's Designs Laser Cuts.  I made this box to keep a small album in and several little keepsakes that I have from a friend I lost to breast cancer.  She wasn't just a friend, but she was my best friend of 35 years.  I had everything in a box, but it wasn't big enough and I thought it deserved a beautiful decorated box. Here is what I came up with:
To create this box I added my chipboard pieces to the top of the box and on the sides I added some stenciling and modeling paste along with some pieces from Texture Sheet Fleur De Lis.

The top of the box was created with the Flourished Frame BellaHinge Shape SetDragonflies Fancy, Words and Phrases 2 and several flowers.




When the modeling paste is dry, I gessoed the whole box include a little on the flowers.

Now the fun begins....spray your favorite colors on the box, I used Heidi Swapps mists.
 I added my misting, adhesive pearls, and splatters to finish my keepsake box.

Gina's Products used:
Texture Sheet Fleur De Lis
 Flourished Frame Bella
Hinges Shape Set
 Dragonflies Fancy
Words and Phrases 2 

Thanks for stopping by Gina's blog today!
Debbie 

1 comment:

  1. Very lovely Debbie- such a special keepsake to remember your friend with!
    So sorry for your loss. Jackie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...