Monday, June 29, 2015

I've Got Sunshine - Shadow Box

Hi! Ever get a line from a song stuck in your head and you can't get rid of no matter what? Lynne here with a shadowbox project inspired by one of those lines (some people call it an "earworm" when that happens, but that expression kind of creeps me out. I'm not a huge fan of slithery things!)

I love the sun pieces from the Sweet Summer Shape set and used one of those here. I covered it with coordinating paper and inked the edges. The bird piece was from the Lovebirds Set. I dry-embossed it, then painted and inked it to add dimensional colour.


I loved the sunny colours in the papers I chose, and the fussy-cut butterflies and bright florals added to the theme. The adorable glass squirrels are just a personal touch by "Scrappy Squirrel"!! The cheesecloth made me think of floating clouds and the song lyrics just plain make me happy! Have yourself a happy, sunshiny day, and thanks heaps for stopping by!

Gina's Designs Products Used

Other Products Used
Blue Fern and Craft and You Design papers
Prima flowers
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Doodlebug Designs alphas

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...