Thursday, June 25, 2015

Gears Calendar

Today I am sharing with you a calendar I altered. All of the pieces were painted with black acrylic paint. I lightly sanded the wood on the front and then layered card stock intricate steampunk dollies, adhering them with the black paint.

 I layered several of the intricate doilies to create the photo mat. The top one was painted black.
The paper used was Die Cuts With a View.
Two papers from the stack that coordinated were used to create the back drop
for the months and numbers.
 For the back of the calendar I painted on a textured gears sheet.
 The back storage unit holds the extra months and days.
I attached the intricate doilies to the outside of the box with mod podge.

Supplies Used:
Gina's Designs Laser Cuts:
Textured Sheet Gears
Card Stock Intricate Doilies Steampunk

 Others Supplies Used:
Black Paint
Letter Stickers
Number Stickers
DCWV - paper

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...