Saturday, June 13, 2015

Floral Tags

Hello everyone. Shanna here to share with you some tags I created for Gina's Designs Lasercuts. 

I altered 2 plain #8 Manilla tags with some fun mediums and awesome chippies.
First I started with some Distress Paint spritzed with water to alter the tag and heat set it. 

Then I went in with a metallic gelato and more water. 

I also created my own mist using the Color Lab Kit. I heat set the spray I spritzed too. 


I forgot to snap a shot of the stamps I embossed on the tags before adding my altered chippies. 

I sprayed them with 3 different shades of blue using Prima Bloom Sprays.

Then lastly, I added some clear glass glitter with soft matte gel.  



Thanks so much for stopping by. Please keep coming back to check out more inspiration!

Items Used:




2 comments:

  1. These tags are fabulous, Shanna. Love the chipboard you used and how you changed them up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shana , your tags are beautiful- I saw them on FB and had to come back for a closer look- love them!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...