Thursday, June 11, 2015

Enjoy The Journey

Hello fellow crafters, thanks for joining me today.
 Enjoy the Journey is a travel journal.  I started by using the cover of ab old journal I had and adhered  travel paper I had in my stash. When that was completed,  I cut the journal pages out of ivory card stock. Different travel paper  was adhered to each of the pages. I used my Zutter to create the holes & match them up to the journal covers. All the chipboard pieces are painted with white gesso. I then went over the chipboard pieces with ivory paint and I sprayed some of the pieces with different colored sprays.  The front pieces of chipboard were painted black distress paint.

Inside front pages, the chipboard pieces are for journaling.


This piece was sprayed and stamped.
The Eiffel Tower is from the String Alongs - Paris set.


I used a scripted stamp on of the chipboard piece above.
Thanks for stopping by today!

Gina's Designs Supplies Used
Other supplies used:
Patterned Paper
Ivory Cardstock
Black Cardstock
Distress Paint

2 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful idea for journaling a vacation, Kathi! Each page is just waiting for keeping those memories alive. I love it!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...