Friday, June 26, 2015

Dressform Hang Ups

Gina here with a fun and easy project using the Dressform Hangups.  These pieces make a great base for designing dresses. I have done several of these for my granddaughters to hang in their room.
I started by heat embossing the parts of the hanger that I wanted to appear silver.  I then traced the bodice and straps onto a solid paper.  Once cut out and applied, I added the stamped details and the little flat back bows.
To make the skirt I cut a strip of paper 6 inches by 12 inches.  I stamped a matching pattern on the paper and used a border punch along one edge to create a lacy look.  I sprayed the paper with a little water to make it flexible and glued the paper down at the waist as I created the ruffle.
To add a little interest to the piece I added a flourish and a flower to the skirt.
Gina's Designs Products Used



4 comments:

  1. OMGosh!! I love it Gina!! Can you make one in my size? teehee
    Love that green!! Well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just adorable. I am sure your granddaughters absolutely love these.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the love ladies, I really enjoy doing these.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...