Thursday, April 9, 2015

Two Cards For Spring

Hi everyone! Melissa here with two cards for Gina's Designs. I prepped the chipboard from the sweet Spring Shape Set with gesso. I painted them with oil paint, except the green dragonfly on the right sided card.  I topped it and also the butterfly next to it with crackle paint. 
I painted the background with gesso, put on some texture paste, and painted with Twinkling H20s. I then used little pieces from different lines of scrapbook papers.
Gina's Designs has a wide variety of chipboard to suit your every need!


Thanks for looking, and I hope you find time to create something today.

Gina's Products Used:
Spring Shape Set

Also used:
Papers by Bo Bunny, Prima, Graphic 45
Prima and Petaloo flowers
Twinkling H20s
Windsor and Newton oil paints and watercolors
Perfect Pearls
Liquitex Texture Paste
Lindy's Stamp Gang
Sizzlits Spring Greenery
Sizzix Tattered Floral Garland
The Crafter's Workshop - 6x6 Doodling Template - Cherry Blossoms


2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...