I've had these awesome papers for ages and until I started browsing through the my great collection of Gina's chipboard, I really had no idea how I wanted to use it. The papers and chipboard pieces ended up being a match made in heaven (or in my scraproom!) for this tea box I had saved.
I used Dusty Attic Rusting Powder on the barbed wire frame, then rubbed it with Smooch ink for a worn, vintage look.
The gears were finished the same way as the frame. The dress form was painted, then stamped with Versamark and heat-embossed, and the bee was covered with black flocking. I had a blast picking out pieces that worked with the papers and giving them different looks and textures!
Here's my bow/topper; just paper strips and black tulle, with a couple butterflies added here and there. Thanks heaps for checking out my project, and remember to hang on to interesting boxes and other containers; you never know when you'll be inspired to create something interesting with them :)
Gina's Items Used