Monday, April 27, 2015

Spring Cards and Tag

Hi there! Lynne here and it's finally really starting to look like spring in Southwestern Ontario. I'm celebrating the change in seasons with some spring-themed creations. 
The chipboard was dry-embossed, then heat embossed with a mixture of pearlized embossing powders. I then rubbed them with gold and bronze gelatos for warmer colours that coordinated with my papers.I love the texture and dimension the pieces get from the different embossing methods!

Thanks so much for stopping by and be sure to check out the great chipboard pieces in the Spring Shape Set. The pieces I used are just a few of the many items included!

 Gina's Designs Items Used

Other Items Used
Blue Fern Studios Ombre Dreams paper
Lindy's embossing powders
Gelatos
Prima stencils

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...