Saturday, April 25, 2015

Shabby Chic Embellishments by Kim C.

Hello everyone!  This week I have created shabby-vintage embellishments!  These are so fun and so easy to make. I am so addicted to making these cute embellies!!!  So let me tell you what I have done!
I have used the Button Shape Set to make these super cute button embellishments.  The paper I used was in my stash. I glued the buttons to the paper then cut around the buttons. Victorian Velvet distress ink was used all around each button.  I then added trims and flowers to them.
For the next embellishments, I used the Dangles collection.  I also used a few pieces from Miniatures Ladies Choice to decorate them, along with flowers, trims, seam binding and pearls.  I also used a heart from Border Sticks Lattice Hearts.   The butterfly and mason jar where created with punches.  I punched out 4 of each and glued them together to stiffen them up.  I then added pattern paper and then decorated them.
 Please check out my blog to close ups of these super cute embellishments!

Gina's Designs Products used:

Other items used:
Flowers
Lace
Trim
Pearls
Paper from Kittys Scrap Post
Seam Binding
Victorian Velvet Distress Ink



4 comments:

  1. I'm in love with these!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful, Kim. I sure do love shabby chic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barb! I have been making these like crazy! Its a great way to use up them scraps!

      Delete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...