Tuesday, April 14, 2015

"Remember" Mixed Media Piece

Hi everyone!! This is Amy Love and I am very excited to bring you my first tutorial for Gina's Designs! My Mother-in-law just celebrated her 70th birthday and this was among the wonderful pictures on display. She is about 16 or 17 here and in one of her brother's weddings. She had seven brothers, so we are not sure which wedding this was. I was honored to use this photo on my first piece.




Please follow this link to the video tutorial on how I created this beautiful piece. "Remember" Mixed Media Tutorial

Items used from Gina's Designs

Items used from my personal stash
12"X12" Gesso Board
Gesso
Mod Podge
E6000
Spackle
Stencil
Lace
Home made sprays
Shimmer Mists
Embossing Powders
Flowers
flat back pearls
beautiful picture of my Mother-in-law

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...