Sunday, April 26, 2015

Quilted Cards with Mary B

Hello!  Mary here with a few quilt-inspired cards that are rocking some cute chip embellies.
I've always been a fan of the home-spun look of quilts, but haven't been able to make the jump to actual quilting.  So what's a girl to do when you're itching to make something stitched and fabulous?  Quilted cards, of course!

The Button Shape Set provides the perfect finishing touch for my mini quilts.

I've simply given them two coats of white embossing powder...

...and tied a bit of twine through.  It was as simple as ONE-TWO-THREE!!

Thanks so much for joining me today and I'll see ya next time!

Gina's Designs supplies used:

Other supplies used:
Iron Orchid Designs 6x6 Loolah paper pad
WOW  embossing powder in Opaque Bright White
May Arts String Burlap Ribbon in Natural, Ivory and Olive


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...