Sunday, April 19, 2015

Quick Tags with Mary B

Hello!  Mary here with a quick way to jazz up your chip.  These tags are perfect for tying onto packages, labeling storage bins or creating jewelry!
How cute would they be to label your veggies in a Spring garden??
The first couple tags I created are covered in a paper clay, stamped into and covered with a coat of white paint.  This is one of my favorite ways to use my chip pieces.  Stamp a name or a background stamp for a textured embellishment!
The second set is rockin' a chalkboard look!  A quick coat of black paint and a handwritten name with a white gel pen and they were set.
With some of the tags, I just tied my trim around a handle but with others I chose to punch a hole.
Ok guys, that's it for me.  I can't wait to tie these cuties on gift packages and give them to a few scrappy sisters at our National Scrapbooking Day festivities!
Thanks so much for joining me and I'll see you next time!!

Gina's Designs supplies used:

Other supplies used:
paper clay
white paint
black paint
stamps
white pigment ink
white gel pen
May Arts twine/cord

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...