Saturday, April 25, 2015

Mermaid Cards

Hello everyone! Shanna here with a new share.
Summer seems to be trying to take over spring. So I thought why not create a little "summer fun" as I have been creating lots of "springy" projects lately.
When I was unsure of what to create when I thought, "Why not some cards." I was excited to create these awesome ocean style cards using Gina's fun shapes!

All the chipboard got a coat of gesso to prime the surface as I wasn't sure what I wanted to do with them yet. I chose to use a gelato on the sea shells for color and then gave a little coat of Art Anthology's Stone Effects called Sandstone to add more for texture for the sea shells.
The mermaids got edged around with some Vintage Photo Distress Ink. I loved their pop from the Prima papers so much I didn't want to add anything else to them.
I hope you found some summer inspiration. Keep coming back for more inspiration!

Gina's Designs Items Used:

1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful, Shanna! I love all the elements, and I especially love what you did with the starfish. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...