Friday, April 3, 2015

Fairy Dust Bagatelle Boxes

I'm pretty excited about my first project for GinasDesigns.net.
Being a sucker for small things I was keen to play with the Bagatelle Boxes.
I had a few ideas but ended up creating a series of these fairy dust shrines.

Don't they look like they just came out of a fairy godmother's cupboard?!
The boxes come in six different sizes and can accommodate various sized bottles and vials. 
You can purchase a set of bagatelle boxes containing two of each size, or buy them separately.
For this blue bagatelle I've chopped up a plate from the Keys & Plates Shape Set to create the feet. 
(I give a little how-to in my video tutorial linked below.)

For this one I've used the Stackable Labels Shape SetI've used the the Miniature Bookplates Shape Set on some of the other boxes.

And just in case your handwriting is a little bit iffy, I've created an entire sheet of little labels of Fairy and Pixie Dust to fit all manner of little bottles and vials.

There's a full video tutorial for this project, and I really hope you'll take a peek and try your hand at making some magic of your own ;)

Gina's Designs Supply List:
Bagatelle Boxes
Miniature Bookplates Shape Set
Keys & Plates Shape Set

Other items used
Small Glass Bottles and Vials
Glitter3mm Brass Flat-Back Studs
Sandpaper
Krazy Glue
White Acrylic Paint
Aleene's Tacky Glue

1 comment:

  1. I love these! I love them, love them, love them!

    Did I mention that I love them?!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...