Saturday, April 4, 2015

Easter Card and Treat Holder by Kim C.

Hello everyone!  Welcome to my first project for Gina's Designs.
What I have created today is an Easter card and treat holder.
First is my card which I used several pieces from the Easter build a layout on; the basket, the small eggs, and one of the bunnies.  I painted the bunny with gesso then added snowtex to make it look like fur.  One of the small bows was added to the bunny, which I inked with distress ink and used glossy accents on it.  I added paper to the small eggs and the basket.  Twine was added as well to the basket handle.  I also added some trim, seam binding and flowers all from my stash.  Along the side of the card, I added some metal letters and a word bead which says "Easter Love".  I inked all the papers and the embellishments with distress ink.
My treat holder is an altered fry box.  I used the large eggs and the lamb from the same collection.  I also added a doily from the "Cardstock doily set 1".  I used the same technique on the lamb as I used on the bunny.  I also added trim and flowers from my stash.  I inked all the papers and the doily with distress inks.
Gina's Designs items used:
Easter build a layout (Coming to the Store soon!)

Other items used:
Graphic 45 Paper
Wild Orchid Craft Flowers
Fry Box
SnowTex
Glossy Accents
Trim
Seam Binding
Metal Letters
Word Bead
Distress Inks; Vintage Photo and Victorian Velvet
Gesso
Cardstock/Corrugated Cardstock

I hope you have enjoyed my first project.  More pictures can be seen on my blog:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...