Thursday, April 23, 2015

Cards in Pastel Colors

Hi everyone! Melissa here with two cards for Gina's Designs. I think these buttons are so cute and fit well with the style of the cards. I also used fern, leaf, bird, and daisy pieces. They're all so versatile and I've used them in several of my projects.
I prepped all the chipboard with gesso. I used oil paint on the buttons, daisy, and ferns. On the little bird I used Twinkling H20s and watercolors. On the leaf I used chalk ink topped with crackle paint.


Thank you so much for looking, and I hope you can find a little time to create something today!

Gina's Products Used:

Other:
White cardstock, Pink Paislee, and Graphic 45 Papers
Flowers from Prima and Petaloo
Sizzix Tattered Flower Garland
Twinkling H20s
Winsor and Newton Oil Paints and Watercolors
The Crafters Workshop 6 x 6 Doodling Template, Cherry Blossoms
Liquitex Modeling Paste
Ranger Crackle Accent
Tsukineko Chalk Ink

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...