Wednesday, April 15, 2015

C-R-E-A-T-E Banner by Guest Designer Marla Rizzo!



Hello, today I have a beautiful Shabby-French Banner to share. I made it for a friend who visited Paris last month. 
 I used the 'C-R-E-A-T-E dovetail banner kit' from Gina's  store. The kit comes with everything you need to make a complete banner. I started by painting each layer then putting paper on the top and distressed the edges with paint. 
I also used some super cute pieces from the 'Parisian Shape set'. I painted them and added silver stickles.
 
 I painted the letters that are included in the kit and put diamond dust while they were still wet. With all the sparkle and bling, I was hoping to capture the glam of Paris. 
Hugs! 
Marla Rizzo

More Details here!

Gina's Designs Items Used:

http://www.ginasdesigns.net/Store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=18_36&products_id=182
http://www.ginasdesigns.net/Store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=18_46&products_id=67

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...