Monday, April 20, 2015

Beach Themed Tissue Box Cover

Hi there! It's Lynne here with a much needed seasonal replacement for the winter themed tissue box cover I made using some of Gina's chipboard a few months back. The other decor in my bathroom is beach themed, so I figured this would be a great opportunity to use some of my favourite chipboard shapes.
 I painted everything cream to match the lace cover, then misted with teal and tan spray mists to echo the colours in my decor.
The sand dollar was covered with texture paste and the starfish with a gesso/salt paste before they were painted; I added some real shells, pearl strands and of course flowers. I love the way the finished cover looks with my beach-themed decor! Just think, beach weather isn't too far away :)

Gina's Designs Items Used
Beach Shape Set


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...