Wednesday, April 1, 2015

April Challenge for Gina's Designs Craft Group

Good morning and welcome to the April challenge for Gina's Designs Craft Group on Facebook!
For my project, I altered a canvas.
I started with a photo I took of my roses and one of Gina's large dollies. 
The butterfly has many layers. I used shredded burlap and black corrugated cardboard and one more layer of burlap. I finished it off with a piece of decorative tape.  
I used one of the word stackers - Inspire 
After adding the flowers and trim, I spattered white and black paint all over the canvas.
Don't forget to check out the challenge on Facebook. You could win a $10.00 gift card for Gina's Designs! Good luck!


Gina's Designs Products Used:

other products used from




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...