Monday, March 16, 2015

Masculine Cards

Hi! Lynne here with a couple cards made with some fun chipboard from Gina's Designs. Some ladies at my church were asking for donations of homemade cards for their visitation to people who are ill, in nursing homes or otherwise shut-in, and I realized that of the ones I had that were already made, almost none were really suitable for men. I pulled out some papers that I thought had a masculine feel and had a great time creating these. 
I love the layered balloon element. The delicate chipboard piece is offset perfectly by the corrugated cardboard. All I did was paint them with acrylic paint.The kite was painted as well, then stamped with one of the new Prima stamps by Finnabair - I love the grungy effect it creates! The other elements were covered with paper and then I inked the edges. I kept the cards fairly flat to fit into envelopes.
Thanks so much for your visit; have a wonderfully creative day!
Gina's Designs Items Used

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...