Thursday, December 25, 2014

Trinket Box Trio



Hi everyone! Marla here with my final project. It's been so much fun to be a part of the team for the month of December! For this project I decided to make a few trinket/jewelry boxes in a summer/beach theme.
 I altered a trinket box and 2 ATC shrines that Gina carries in the store. I wanted to go with a beach/summer theme so I painted them black and covered them with G45 Tropical Travelogue paper
 On the top of the trinket box I used one of the flourished open circle frames from the store as well as the Art Deco corners. I used textured paint on the frame to give it a sandy feel and painted it with black and teal and a hint of white.
 I covered the inside with the beautiful paper and also put some soft felt to line the bottom of the box.
I altered the ATC shrines into little earring display boxes. I simply screwed two eye hooks inside each of the boxes. You are then able to hang your favorite earrings. Check out Gina's Designs to pick up all the items I used and more!
I hope you enjoyed my creations as much as I did making them! 
Happy Holidays!
Marla Rizzo

My YouTube channel:
http://youtu.be/wuEkYx9ogEU
 

Gina's Designs Products Used

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...