Thursday, December 11, 2014

Nutcracker Suite Ballerinas 12 X 12 Layouts

Hi, Kathi here today to share with you a double layout I created for this years Nutcracker event with my granddaughters. This is a tradition I started 3 years ago and I take them out to dinner or lunch then we attend the Nutcracker play. I always let them buy a treasure during intermission!
 The photos will be added by the girls after the evening Nutcracker Show.


I used Gina's Ballet Dancers for the layouts, and coordinated the colors to match the Graphic 45 papers I used.


I painted the chipboard white then I dressed up each of the dancers using laces and trims from my stash.


 This will be a fun keepsake for my Grand daughters to remember the special night we shared.
Thank you for stopping by today!

Supplies Used:
Gina's Designs:

Other Supplies Used:
Graphic 45  Paper
The Nutcracker Suite & The 12 Days Of Christmas
Laces and Trims and Flowers

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...