Friday, December 12, 2014

Christmas Wrapping Fun, by Kim

 Hello friends and happy Friday! It is Kim here today to share with you some gift wrapping solutions for your holiday wrapping.



 I had a great time with this project, creating my own gift tags and ribbon was a lot of fun, and could even be something that the kids could be involved with.  I am always looking for that final touch to add to my packages and these little bits and bobs I created should work out great.




I used some Snowflake Tags from Gina's along with the Snowflake Shape Set. First, I got out my gelatos and Fireworks sprays from Imagine Crafts and just played around with different colors until I was happy with the result. Once my background was complete, I dove into my stamp stash and got out some things that I thought would work.


 I then used some muslin fabric I had, ripped it into strips and stamped some more fun images on them.

I used embossing powder and various colors of inks on the tags, and also painted the snowflakes then added some enamel dots and other fun embellishments to finish them off.

 I created 3 tags and 3 muslin ribbons for my packages. I am sure they will make my gifts more fun and festive!
Thanks so much for stopping by today and I hope you will give this fun project a try!

Gina's Designs Items Used
Snowflake Cut Out Tags
Snowflake Shape Set

Other Items Used
Gelatos
Fireworks Sprays
Stamps from Rubbermoon
Trims from my Stash
Imagine Crafts Embossing Powder


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...