Friday, December 5, 2014

A Ladies Diary Shadowbox by Kim

Hi Friends, I would like to share with you my Ladies Diary Shadowbox.  I love this paper from Graphic 45 and wanted to make a shadowbox with it for a while now. This large Shadowbox from Gina's was just perfect for it.

 I used several other chippy pieces, including the arch windows, which was layered under the lovely lady I fussy cut out of the paper. I used the main page of the paper to add the name and another picture of a vintage lady into some of the shadowbox squares. 



Here you can see I used one of the number plates in white, to add to this little section, along with a nest, bird, vintage lightbulb and flower to finish it off. 


Above here in this photo I used one of the dress forms with wings, and added some fun embellishments to it, and embossed the wings in a metallic silver. 
Below here you can see some of the texture I created on the box. I achieved this by using some crackle texture paste, the using some sprays in matching colors to bring out the cracks.


Thanks so much for stopping by today!

 Gina's Designs Items Used

Other Items Used
Flowers, Metal and Lace from Craftsupplies1
Ladies Diary Paper Graphic 45
Imagine Crafts Fireworks Sprays
Golden Crackle Paste
Prima Resin Pieces







2 comments:

  1. It turned out really pretty...good job!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carolyn, thanks so much for your lovely comment, so sorry for the lateness of my reply :) Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...