Wednesday, November 12, 2014

Hello everyone !!!  Heather here today with my guest design team project which is my impression of a steam punk hat!

 I used lots of Gina's products on here as well as some trims and flowers from Craftsupplies1 on this project. I placed some of the larger feathers from the feathers shape set and one of the peacock feathers as well to top off the hat.

           I  really had a good time creating this!  First, I took black paper and embossed the clock on it and used copper rub and buff to get the effect on the hat, it really looks like copper!



I used the same rub and buff on Gina's embellishments and the flowers to give a great metallic look.    I made a brim with card board and felt and attached some of Craftsupplies1 lace on the edge.  I created the gem on the top with some stones from my stash.
Thanks so much for stopping by today! 

Gina's Designs Items Used

Other Items Used
Bling, Trim and Flowers from Craftsupplies1 on Etsy

Here is Amador's 2nd project.  Amador wrote:

I made a Steampunk Butterfly Display
I used the shadow box from the 7x7 Paris shadow box and covered it with the Graphic 45 Steampunk Debutante paper. I distressed the Butterfly of Gears and Clock Hand and Gears with black paint and silver rub and buff. The Faux Metal Number Plate is layered on a plate from the Key and Plate set and distressed liked the butterfly.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...