Friday, September 26, 2014

Paint Brush Caddy by Kim and a Layout by Debbie

Hello Friends. Today I would like to share with you one of Gina's amazing storage items. This time I have created the Brush Caddy. I am super happy with this caddy - it holds so much!


I have decorated mine in mixed media style and had fun with stencils, stamps and sprays.


 This caddy fits neatly inside Gina's Art Desk Caddy in the top compartment. I have the Art Storage Cabinet as well, and these items are such great storage in my art studio!

 I hope you will check out all of our amazing storage solutions, and get yourself one of these caddies, you won't be disappointed!
Thanks so much for stopping by today. If you wish to see more photos and info, check out my blog here

Gina's Designs Items Used

Other Items Used
Kaisercraft Basecoat Paper
Prima Resin and Metal Embellishments
Stampendous Live Creativity Stamp
Tim Holtz Stamps
7 Gypsies Wood Ruler
Tiffany Lou Blue Lindys Stamp Gang Spray
Flowers and Lace from my Stash
Tim Holtz Stencils
Paper Artsy Mermaid Chalk Paint

Thanks for stopping by Gina's Designs Blog today!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...