Thursday, September 4, 2014

Once Upon a Time Layout by Donna

Hello scrappy friends, it's Donna here to share a layout with lavenders, purples, and gold!  I wanted to use the very regal chipboard iron fence (which comes with a gate).  I painted the gate with black gesso.


I accented the page with gold paper for matting, and Inka Gold metallic rub in the texture paint, on the fence, and on the shoe! I also used a piece of ivy from the "Bird in Ivy" chipboard piece. After applying gesso, I painted it with a mixture of Shimmerz texture paint, palm leaf glam glitter paint and mowed lawn distress paint. There is a lot of shimmer on the page, which was hard to capture in the photo!


I love using Gina's "words". I tried a few techniques and paints on these words! Started with milled lavender crackle paint, added lavender embossing, added a bit of the green paint mixture I used on 
the ivy....and then a quick spray of white ink spray and gold glimmer mist. It was really fun and looks so pretty in person!


Gina's Designs 


Other Products

Pion Designs -  My Precious Daughter papers
Petaloo flowers
Inka Gold - metallic rub
Lightweight spackling
Lavender embossing powder
Tattered Angels - glitter glam glitter paint
Ranger - mowed lawn distress paint
Tresors de Luxe - gold shimmer lace
Anna Griffin -gold cardstock

Now it's time to start the Halloween projects! Gina has so many cute Halloween items in the store!











1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...