Sunday, August 31, 2014

"The Three Of Us" Composition Box

Hello my crafty friends!  I am sharing what will be my last project here with Gina :(  But I have an exciting opportunity ahead and will still share my work through my blog and Youtube when I can :)  I really enjoyed creating this fun piece showcasing the Composition Box by Gina.  This picture was the perfect backdrop for my idea because my favorite number is three!



A few years ago this picture was taken with my daughter (in the middle) and her two cousins at her Birthday party.  How time flies!  I also embossed one of the banners found in the shop and framed the three beauties with a Filigree frame found in the shop as well.



On this side I added a piece of the Texture Sheets in the Swirled Hearts shape.  Just love working with these large sets!


Here is the key that I spritzed up and added to this side.  It has been so much fun working on this team and with Gina's Designs, thank you and God Bless!

Brigitte xo

Items Used:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...